Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where It's At




Today's the day, my little chickadees. I shivered in the predawn darkness outside my polling place with 200 or so of my closest buddies, who all looked like they'd showered, groomed and consulted with a personal shopper before hitting the line at 5:45 a.m.

I hope they enjoyed seeing me in hot pink sweatpants, a free sweatshirt from my old job (three sizes too big) and a hand-knitted hat whose closest color match could only be termed "kaleidoscope." And large uncovered pores, I haz dem.

Tonight I'm freelancing for the Associated Press on results in Prince William County, Virginia. Polls in VA close at 7 p.m. so I should be able to scarf down some chicken pad Thai before then. Yes I can.

(My too-much-extra-time-in-Excel graph inspired by GraphJam)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? Obama won?!??!!? But...prop 8 in CA passed. Oh bittersweet.